[plt-scheme] Teaching Scheme

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon May 3 11:02:05 EDT 2010

Dang, this must be a record of double nots.

Here is my intended first paragraph:

the founders of this list have written an extensive list of papers
on why it is INappropriate to teach novices with ANY off the
shelf programming language, including Scheme. ALL languages
for professional programmers are BAD languages for novices.