[plt-scheme] [scribble] multi-page document

From: Eric Tanter (etanter at dcc.uchile.cl)
Date: Sat May 1 10:48:54 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'd like to render a document (which, although it is using the scribble/manual language, is not a package manual) in several HTML pages (one per top-level section).

I went through the instructions in the guide, but the process only seems to work for actual packages/collects with their info.ss, etc. I just have a set of scribble files, and although I use @title[#:style '(toc)]{...}, it all gets rendered in a single HTML page.

Is there a way to specify multi-page simply? (ie. without having to create an actual package)

Thanks,

-- Éric

Posted on the users mailing list.