[plt-scheme] problem running moby scheme compiler from command line

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 31 02:17:50 EDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 2:07 AM, jay raj <jay3dec at gmail.com> wrote:
> ya i already tried it but due to slow internet connection its taking
> lot of time.
> i already have the moby source.can u please guide me how to proceed
> with it from command line and correcting the errors that i already
> stated.
> actually i am trying to develop android apps.
> so i just wanted first to compile scheme to javascript.then move to android apps
> plz guide.

I'd recommend sticking with the version on PLaneT unless you're
planning to help develop Moby.

Using the development sources assumes that you're pretty familiar with
git.  You have an older version of the Moby development sources at a
point when the command-line compiler was broken.  If you refresh your
repository to the latest on github, that should resolve the problem.

Posted on the users mailing list.