[plt-scheme] define/contract/provide ?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 21 08:52:09 EDT 2010

Matthew answered the macro issues, but there is a difference between
contracts and types that seems to be tripping you up. Specifically, a
contract always comes with a boundary. The contract governs how the
code inside the boundary interacts with the code outside. This is
unlike types that express facts about the program. For
provide/contract (for example), the boundary is the module; the
contracts govern the values that flow into and out of the module (via
the functions defined in the module).

So, that's something to keep in mind when you are defining your macro:
where is the inside and where is the outside for your contracts?

Robby