[plt-scheme] set-car! and set-cdr! in Dr Scheme using the Essentials of Programming Language language

From: Orlowski, Anthony P. (orlowsap at rose-hulman.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 18 17:15:37 EDT 2010

Is there a way to get set-car! and set-cdr! defined so they work correctly in Dr. Scheme using the Essentials of Programming Language language?  I've just started a programming language concepts course, in which we are learning scheme, and my professor proposed to give 25 extra credit homework points to the first person who can find this out. I think he believes no one will. We know for andmap and ormap we just modify the eopl.ss file to include those after eval. I don't know if that helps at all. I'll promise to give whoever can do this proper credit. Sorry, if I'm just being a nuisance.

-Anthony

Posted on the users mailing list.