[plt-scheme] How do I convert (values ...) to something I can do something with?

From: hendrik at topoi.pooq.com (hendrik at topoi.pooq.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 19:15:20 EST 2010

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 09:28:53AM -0700, Hugh Myers wrote:
> I on the other hand can barely tolerate '{' usage let alone additional
> visual clutter. Parenthesis are all that I've ever needed for lists
> etc...

Well I find dense close-parenthesis clusters unreadable.  At least,
clusters that are long enough that I have to count them. (which is more
than about five or six or so).  Yes, I know the aguments about dedicated
editors that match parentheses for you, but it's still convenient to be
able to read a printout in an easy chair.

And ... what is it you mean by '{' usage?

-- hendrik