[plt-scheme] getting raw port of HTTP POST data in PLT Web Server in PLT 4.2.5?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 00:20:35 EST 2010

With the standard requests, you can get the POST bytes with
request-post-data/raw. This means that the entire port has been read
and is in memory before you get a hold of it. You cannot get the port.

You could write a dispatcher that uses the connection object directly.
And you could make your own dispatching server with a different
read-request function, but that's more complicated.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay