[plt-scheme] Re: input->code: ambiguous inputs

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 4 09:16:13 EST 2010

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 8:44 AM, Todd O'Bryan <toddobryan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to evaluate code using the sandbox, and got the error
> above. A search through the docs for "input->code" and "ambiguous
> inputs" didn't return anything. Any idea what's going on?
>
> Todd

For more info, here's the complete code that's causing the problem:

#lang scheme
(require scheme/sandbox)

(define my-eval
  (parameterize ([sandbox-path-permissions
                  '([read "/home/tobryan1/Desktop/MixedDataTypes-Spring2009"]
                    [write "/var/tmp"]
                    [write "/home/tobryan1/.plt-scheme"])])
    (make-evaluator '(special beginner)
                  (string->path
"/home/tobryan1/Desktop/MixedDataTypes-Spring2009/cshulak12&eholt12.ss")
                  (string->path
"/home/tobryan1/Desktop/MixedDataTypes-Spring2009/ob-tests.ss"))))

The first file is a student's code, saved from inside DrScheme in
Beginning Student. The second is just a list of check-expects that I
wrote, also saved from DrScheme in Beginning Student.

If I get rid of the second file, I get this error:

module: name is not defined, not a parameter, and not a primitive name
in: module

Todd

Posted on the users mailing list.