[racket] Google doesn't know from DrRacket

From: David Van Horn (dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 30 16:50:35 EDT 2010

On 6/30/10 4:43 PM, Joe Marshall wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Neil Van Dyke<neil at neilvandyke.org>  wrote:
>>
>>   Someone who really wants to do this optimally will have to look up the
>> latest SEO rules of thumb for what to do and not do on this page.
>
> It'll take a small amount of time investment (perhaps ten total hours), but
> you ought to be able to get the ranking up where you want it.  I'd be happy
> to help anyone that wants to spend the time.

I think a lot of people on the list would be interested if you can
sketch what's involved here.

I remember Robby getting good advice for moving his page from Chicago to
Northwestern, which I followed with positive results for my own move
from Brandeis to Northeastern.

    http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev/archive/2009-October/001452.html

David

Posted on the users mailing list.