[racket] procedure get-compiled-file-sha1: expects 1 argument, given 2

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 13:54:57 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 15:08, Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu> wrote:

> At Sun, 27 Jun 2010 19:34:02 +0200, Laurent wrote:
> > . . M:\Program Files\Racket\collects\racket\private\promise.rkt:103:10:
> > procedure get-compiled-file-sha1: expects 1 argument, given 2:
> > #<path:common_ss.zo> #<path:compiled\drracket>
>
> This bug seems to have been fixed since v5.0. You could try a nightly
> build from
>
>  http://pre.racket-lang.org/installers/

Ha nice, thanks.

> I think that re-installing didn't help because the bug is triggered by
> something in ".dep" files for your code. So, removing "compiled"
> directories may work around the problem.

I tried that on my own compiled dirs, but you are probably referring to
others? Or maybe I didn't do it right.

>  > E:\Projets\Scheme-svn\towers>racket -S E:\Projets\Scheme-svn compile.rkt
> > car: expects argument of type <pair>; given '()
>
> Can you send me your old ".ico" file so that I can make replicate and
> fix this bug?

Here it is. Just a simple bmp file with only one icon inside.

Also, while we are at it, the constraint in (send a-frame set-icon ....)
about the mask having to be a monochrome xbm file is a bit cumbersome
(WinXP). If it is easy for you to allow for PNG alpha masks, please don't
hesitate ;)