[racket] install-pkg

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 20 05:55:18 EDT 2010

I also used `remove-pkg', but it also seemed to recompile more than needed
(although a lot less than install-pkg). This time I did not stop it.
It removed the package, but then when I tried to re-execute the file where
which holds my call to remove-pkg, I get the following error:

procedure get-compiled-file-sha1: expects 1 argument, given 2:
#<path:reader_rkt.zo> #<path:compiled\drracket\errortrace>

It did the same thing with install-pkg, but I thought that this was because
I killed the compilation process. It can't be that now, because I didn't
kill it this time.

So I quit DrRacket, delete the compiled directory of my file, run DrRacket,
execute the file, but I still get the error.
Now I need to remove and reinstall Racket entirely again to have it work.

Maybe this is my fault, but I don't know where.