[racket] context switching

From: Lauri Alanko (la at iki.fi)
Date: Sat Jun 12 05:31:23 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 09:40:19PM -0700, synx wrote:
> Here's a little something I was playing with, the notion of context
> switching. What does a certain symbol (er, parameter) mean in a given
> context? Can parameters be grouped together into meaningful context
> objects that change a bunch of parameters at once?

Yes. The current values of parameters are a part of the dynamic
context, which is a part of the current continuation. So to capture
the dynamic context you need to capture the continuation. See here for
details:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.scheme/browse_thread/thread/5d01bb6c0a900b79

Lauri

Posted on the users mailing list.