[racket] [plt-scheme] Re: Typed scheme: Cannot apply expression of type Procedure, since it is not a function type

From: keydana at gmx.de (keydana at gmx.de)
Date: Tue Jun 8 16:08:07 EDT 2010

> If you use the now-released 5.0, this should work.

Yes it does, thanks!

>> Also, in practice,  think it'd be helpful to show the inclusion hierarchy for numeric types in the typed scheme reference...
>
> We plan to add this to the docs.

That would be great really.
Till then, could you perhaps point me to some source file(s) to look at? (I used to look into the Java sources when I learned Java, but I've never had the courage yet to look up something in scheme source files - I'm thinking right now it might be time for a first try :-) )

Ciao
Sigrid

Posted on the users mailing list.