[plt-scheme] drscheme vertical split?

From: Eric Tanter (etanter at dcc.uchile.cl)
Date: Fri Jun 4 10:17:19 EDT 2010

Oups, I've just found a way to get exactly what I was looking for.

The "solution" is to go to the prefs and select the General > "Put the interactions window beside the definitions window".
In that mode, the split command in the view menu splits the buffer vertically!

(I guess then the noise might still be helpful to suggest that this should be more easily accessible, and why not also more flexible, ie. like in emacs where I can first split vertically to put the interaction window on the right, then split the code buffer on the left horizontally, etc...)

-- Éric