[plt-scheme] Fun with Unicode and delimited continuations

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 3 19:33:13 EDT 2010

Can you return them from the function that grabs them (in Python)?
Can you resume the function once it has transfered control somewhere else?
Can you store the continuations in some vector?

(I don't know the answers, but these are some of the things one can do with 1st-class values.)

-- Matthias

On Jun 3, 2010, at 7:01 PM, David Herman wrote:

> They're values. Or do you not consider one-shot continuations first-class? (Genuine question, not facetious.)
>
> Dave
>
> On Jun 3, 2010, at 3:33 PM, Matthias Felleisen wrote:
>

>> On Jun 3, 2010, at 6:25 PM, David Herman wrote:
>>
>>> They're... implicitly delimited, first-class, one-shot continuations.
>>

>> What's first-class about them?

Posted on the users mailing list.