[plt-scheme] Another PLaneT Question

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 2 16:58:00 EDT 2010

My guess is that this is a bug in the planet's server code somewhere.
Unfortunately, I cannot really take a look at this until I can get
back to my office in Chicago (next week).

My apologies. I'll look into a setup that will let me remotely work on
my duplicate (debugging) planet installation.

Robby