[plt-scheme] Another PLaneT Question

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 2 15:06:08 EDT 2010

I updated the animated-canvas collection to the new Racket conventions. It
seems to build and upload to PLaneT fine. The URL for the collection on
PLaneT is
http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/williams/animated-canvas.plt/2/1/.
The new files are there - including the update info.rkt. [It is now Version
2.1 because I forgot to put (define required-core-version "5.0") the first
time. However, the Current Version table information is incorrect. The blurb
is from the old info.ss; the Docs, Req. PLT, To Load info, and release notes
are all hosed. And, it shows it as being available for the 3.xx repository.
[It's almost as though PLaneT didn't see the information in the info.rkt
file.]

Here is the contents of the new info.rkt file - you can also see it by
browsing the files in PLaneT.

#lang setup/infotab
(define name "Animated Canvas")
(define blurb
  (list "This library provides an animated-canvas% class that
specializes the GRacket "
        "canvas% class to provide a simple double-buffered animation
capability in Racket. "
        "Two simple demonstration programs are also provided."))
(define release-notes
  (list "Updated for Racket naming conventions."))
(define primary-file "animated-canvas.rkt")
(define categories '(ui))
(define version "2.0")
(define repositories '("4.x"))
(define scribblings '(("animated-canvas.scrbl" ())))
(define url "http://schematics.sourceforge.net/")
(define required-core-version "5.0")

Any ideas as to what is happening?

Doug