[racket] universal Pong question

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 25 21:42:34 EDT 2010

The students are 13-15 year-olds and they have no time to work outside
of class, so I'm afraid going through multiple design ideas might
leave my TA (who's learning Scheme/Racket for the first time this
week) and me as the choke points for progress during the week.

I'll just pick some reasonable design and try to implement it and walk
them through it. Next week, I'm planning to let them do whatever they
want, so there will be plenty of design decision debates then. :-)

Thanks for the input and ideas!

Todd