[racket] universal Pong question

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 25 21:37:07 EDT 2010

The thing is, Battleships isn't real-time, so I'm not sure it would
have the same issues with when it's appropriate to send info across
the network. The board in Battleships only changes when someone does
something--there's no (on-tick ...) action to worry about.

But send it along--examples are certainly helpful.

Todd