[racket] tool: show module exports

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen.degabrielle at acm.org)
Date: Sat Jul 24 04:47:34 EDT 2010

I just opened your file, hit run, then typed
(get-provides "/<pathtofile I can't remember>")

My intention was to use it in the h-list control[*] with classes,
methods, defines, tasks & issues in the same way as you often see in
the java IDEs. I'll post my code later as I can't get to my computer
right now. (sunny morning in west London)

Regards,

Stephen

*I'm not a big fan of the "(defines...)" and other drop-down controls.

On Friday, July 23, 2010, Jon Rafkind <rafkind at cs.utah.edu> wrote:
>  On 07/22/2010 11:03 AM, Stephen De Gabrielle wrote:
>
> This is cool,
>
> I'm calling it from drracket, but it seems to be choking on mred-kernel.
>

> I threw the tool up on planet for now: (require (planet "check.rkt" ("kazzmir" "check.plt" 1 0)))
>
> It adds a command to raco so you can do
> $ raco extract foo.rkt
>
> It will list all the imports from racket/base, which is a lot of stuff, so for now its probably best to use --exports to just get the export list.
>
> $ raco extract --exports foo.rkt
>
> Stephen, how were you running the tool from drracket? Maybe I'll make a simple button that runs the tool on the currently opened file in drracket.

Stephen De Gabrielle
stephen.degabrielle at acm.org
Telephone +44 (0)20 85670911
Mobile        +44 (0)79 85189045