[racket] tool: show module exports

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 21 05:26:25 EDT 2010

Thou shall ask and receive. Thanks!

Can I get the contracts if it comes via provide/contract and/or the types if it comes from Typed Racket (this might be the difficult one, because types are gone after expansion).

And I think we should somehow combine provide-document with provide/contract and show the docs, too. And while I am at it, the tool should gather the check-xyz's and turn them into examples so hat people can easily use the function/class/method :-)

My preference would be to include this into the module browser. That's where it belongs

-- Matthias