[racket] weird exe format bug with lizorkin's ssax vs srfi/8

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 20 08:56:04 EDT 2010

I see that problem with v5.0. We've fixed several problems with `raco
exe', and it works for me using the very latest in the git repo.

(The `--collects-path' argument to `raco exe' is rarely the right thing
to use, but I can see why you would try that to get around the main
bug in `raco exe'.)

At Mon, 19 Jul 2010 22:32:45 -0700, synx wrote:
> Yeah, I... really have no idea what's going on with this bug. Nowhere in
> my code, or any of lizorkin's ssax code or the sxml-tools module is any
> reference made to any identifier even resembling the word 'stxloc'.
>
> $ cd /home/synx/code/scheme/exe-broken/
> $ racket exe-broken.rkt
> 1
> (#<procedure:check-list>)
> $ raco exe --collects-path /home/racket/git/collects/ exe-broken.rkt
> $ ./exe-broken
> default-load-handler: cannot open input file:
> "/home/synx/code/scheme/exe-broken/stxloc.rkt" (No such file or
> directory; errno=2)
>
>  === context ===
> standard-module-name-resolver

Posted on the users mailing list.