[racket] rotate an image using 2htdp/image

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 19 16:41:32 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Mathew Kurian <bluejamesbond at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just want to clear up things....the how can adjust the pinhole or the
> rotation center?

There is no pinhole. My earlier reply was trying to tell you that this
question does not make sense.

Go get a rectangle (maybe a plate in your house). Rotate it around the
center. Now rotate it around its upper left corner. What difference
was that? In both cases, you just have a rotated plate.

>  And Stephen Bloch, can you explain in a bit more detail...seems like that
> is exactly what i am looking for...but i am having challenging understanding
> the concept.

I think you want some other operation. Perhaps you mean to be rotating
some compound shape instead of just rotating the one shape.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.