[racket] DrRacket never uses more than 1 GB?

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Jul 13 14:03:38 EDT 2010

I run DrRacket on Window 7 premium home and can go up to 2 Gb. (I have a
dual core 32 bit processor, 4 Gb memory of which 3 Gb for applications)
What amazes me is, that when setting memory unlimited, DrRacket can't go
over 2 Gb. In stead, when passing this limit, DrRacket is aborted by windows
7. (even when virtual memory limit of windows is set to 10 Gb)
Jos