[racket] Compilation of program in racket failed

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 9 06:49:59 EDT 2010

Hello,

I can run my program in DrRacket, however, when I go the command line
and issue:
,----
| pmatos at pm18pc01:~/Code/eboc$ ~/Applications/racket-5.0/bin/raco exe -o
| eboc main.scm
| pmatos at pm18pc01:~/Code/eboc$ ./eboc
| standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found: "planet" in any of:
| (#<path:/localhome/pmatos/Code/collects>)
|
|  === context ===
| standard-module-name-resolver
| standard-module-name-resolver
| #%embedded:g3759:esmc-mode: [traversing imports]
| #%mzc:main: [traversing imports]
| loop
`----

I have in fact a link setup in planet but I expected raco exe to find
that out and sort these issues on its own. Am I missing something?

Another thing I would like is a self-contained command line executable
that I can easily distribute to people without racket installed. ++lib
embeds libraries in the executable
but I use so many libraries that finding them all in order to list them is a
pain. Is there a way to tell raco exe to embed them all? If not, is
there any automated way to find all used so I can easily generate the
correct command line with all the ++lib?

Cheers,

--
PMatos