[plt-scheme] x != x for module names?!

From: Norman Gray (norman at astro.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Jan 30 15:18:51 EST 2010

Greetings.

On 2010 Jan 30, at 18:29, Norman Gray wrote:

> I'll work out whom to submit a SWIG bug report to, pointing at this discussion.

Sigh, and double-sigh.

It turns out that SWIG -mzscheme has a -declaremodule option that already does the right thing, but (in my defence) SWIG's mzscheme-specific documentation is so... oblique, that it took an issue-tracker search for me to find it.  I've put in a documentation-bug report instead (https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2942899&group_id=1645&atid=101645 if anyone's interested).

Sorry for the noise, but thanks for the eventual illumination.  Did I mention: 'sigh'?

All the best,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk