[plt-scheme] Re: S-exp Templating

From: Struys (kenstruys at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 22 15:52:15 EST 2010

I would prefer to not use shp (no particular reason).

If I wanted to make it explicit that this should refresh on every
request, like a MVC style where Views would always be refreshed, how
could I do (load-view <template>)?

>From what I know dynamic require will only load source once, and you
can't force it to load again.

I also thought about enter! but that didn't seem to do what i wanted.