[plt-scheme] Teach Yourself Scheme

From: Jon Rafkind (rafkind at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 21 12:38:51 EST 2010

On 01/21/2010 01:14 AM, John Clements wrote:
> http://li21-127.members.linode.com:8001/servlets/standalone.ss
>
> This servlet has the beginnings of a teach-yourself-scheme / "test-driven-learning" web site.  It's part of a mock-up I'm doing for a little workshop paper.
>
> On the one hand, it's got about 30 seconds of content. On the other hand, I like the direction it's heading in.
>
> It certainly needs some work from the Schanzer division.
>
> It could benefit from association with the stepper.
>
> Criticism greatly appreciated.

Its pretty good. Two things
1. after submitting an answer the page reloads at the top instead of
where I was looking at last, so I have to scroll down to see the result
answer and the next question. Maybe this is a chrome thing.

2. The `time-to-school' question tells me to input the expected answer
in the second box but this text appears before there is even a second
box. Initially I was confused and then I understood what was happening
after I submitted something in the first box. I suggest just displaying
the text about the expected result after the user presses the submit
button for the first box.

Posted on the users mailing list.