[plt-scheme] GWT in PLT Scheme?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 18 22:11:21 EST 2010

There's at least three different Scheme to Javascript compilers for
PLT. The one that is part of Moby [1] is very usable. As far as
integrating with the Web server, there's nothing quite like GWT,
although I have some prototypes that allow you to integrate FrTime on
the server and Flapjax on the client.

Jay

1. http://planet.plt-scheme.org/display.ss?package=moby.plt&owner=dyoo

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>