[plt-scheme] scheme unix script that does not terminate

From: YC (yinso.chen at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 12 22:11:03 EST 2010

Hi all -

I am trying to start a scheme script as an unix script (as in
http://docs.plt-scheme.org/guide/scripts.html), and I want the script
process to keep running until it receives an interrupt signal.

I first tried to figure out if there are command line arguments that can be
passed to mzscheme so that it goes into REPL when done executing the script
- I couldn't figure out if such arguments exists based on
http://docs.plt-scheme.org/reference/running-sa.html#%28part._mz-cmdline%29

Then I looked into web-server, which implements a do-not-return function
that waits on a semaphore so it actually never returns from the script.

So is web-server's approach the best way in such case?  Or is there actually
a way to enter into REPL after the script exits?  Any insights are
appreciated.

Thanks,
yc