[plt-scheme] A problem about TCP program

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sun Jan 10 02:34:33 EST 2010

On Jan 10, Plato Wu wrote:
> I want to develop a simple TCP program in PLT Scheme. First I try
> the example from a tutorial:
> http://www.free-soft.org/FSM/english/issue01/sk.html

This is pretty old.  The "More" guide (see it in the documentation
page, or on-line at http://docs.plt-scheme.org/more/) is probably
better for this kind of introduction.

But to fix the code that you're using, all you need is to add
(flush-output me->client) here:

                  [(more)
                   (set! next-token (+ next-token 1))
                   (write next-token me->client)
                   (newline me->client)
                   (flush-output me->client)
                   (per-client-loop)]

> My PLT Scheme version is 4.1.3.

(And BTW, version 4.1.3 is more than a year old now.)