[plt-scheme] collective eval

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 5 10:02:03 EST 2010

I don't really understand the question you're asking. If you don't
know how to connect to the REPL via Scheme code, all you need to do it
call tcp-connect with the hostname and port where the REPL is running.
The result of tcp-connect is an input and an output port which you use
in the usual way.

HTH,
N.

2009/12/21 DTNOIZR <dtnoizerz58 at yandex.ru>:
> I wrote first version of my "collective eval" and now tryin to make client for it
> there will be tool for DrScheme to allow DrScheme user use EVAL from my server
> I wanna create REPL via TCP
> I tried to wrote it but something wrong I dont know
> I saw "net-repl" from Untyped on PLaneT, and copypasted some code from its source
> but have some troubles, dont know how to call this REPL from TCP
> wanna see example to copypasta it
> now I wrote some client with simply eval, which connect to server and evaluate expression,and returns result
> but REPL is more pretty

Posted on the users mailing list.