[plt-scheme] ' thanking the people who helped '

From: John Wagner (gnujohn at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 3 23:21:35 EST 2010

Re:  installation of Dr Scheme 4.2.3 into Ubuntu 9.10 (karmic koala, AMD-64
Turion II).  Thanks to all for your timely and accurate help, especially to
Todd O Bryan, for his fact-filled "HowTo: Install DrScheme" at
https://www.dupontmanual.org/wikis/spectops/HOWTO%3A_Install_DrScheme?action=quicklink
.  I only changed one tiny thing from his instructions; instead of a folder
named "~/Desktop/plt-423/ " for the untarred files, I chose to make it
"~/Desktop/plt-4.2.3/ ".    His instructions were fine, and detailed:
others gave cautionary advice that I followed.
John