[plt-scheme] typed scheme type checking takes very long

From: Carl Eastlund (carl.eastlund at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 10:53:02 EST 2010

It doesn't matter where you put it.  DrScheme doesn't save a compiled
version of the *file itself* that you are running -- because, with
unsaved edits, that may not correspond to the file on disk, anyway.
DrScheme only saves compiled versions of dependencies (via "require")
that it has to read from disk.

That is the behavior I see, anyway.  If I create a file "b.ss" that
requires "a.ss", I can look in the compiled/ subtree and find a
compiled version of "a.ss" but not of "b.ss".

Carl Eastlund

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> I'm sorry, I wasn't clear. Anywhere in the result of
> current-library-collection-paths isn't touched in this manner (and
> that is set by the PLTCOLLECTS environment variable and other things).
>
> Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.