[plt-scheme] change default log viewing level to "info"? (if not already so)

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 22 14:46:18 EST 2010

Looks like there wasn't a preference at all. I made the preference
default to 'all' (the current default behavior), partly because that's
what already happens and partly because the other settings only show
that level (not everything up to that level). But at least you have
the preference now, so if you change the log viewing level, you'll see
that level for each newly created window.

Robby