[plt-scheme] DrScheme as shared whiteboard?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Feb 20 21:26:17 EST 2010

Part of the reason I suggested shared-desktop this time was because
that's an easy way to also share the non-DrScheme windows that are often
involved.

Even for student class assignments, these windows might include a Web
browser for viewing documentation or for running a servlet the student
is developing.  For real work, this might include things like shell
windows for setting up conditions with a database server, starting and
stopping some server in PLT Scheme that is run from the command line for
deployment, etc.  All things that people might do on the computer during
in-person pair programming.

(I'm not advocating pair programming in general, by the way.  Just
taking pair programming as a given for purposes of discussion.)

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/