[plt-scheme] Re: Collection not found error - porting old scripts

From: jacmoe (jacmoe at mail.dk)
Date: Sat Feb 20 16:00:06 EST 2010

Thanks for the tips. :)

I changed it to:
#lang scheme/base

(require (prefix-in vge: "base-low.ss")
	 "kw.ss")

The error I get is:
> standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found: #<path: scheme\base\lang> in any f: ()

My embedding program has this code in the init:
	m_Scheme=scheme_basic_env();
	declare_modules(m_Scheme);
	scheme_namespace_require(scheme_intern_symbol("scheme/base"));
Base.c is generated and seems to work.

How can I check if scheme/base is actually loaded?

<edit>
I'll triple-check everything.
Thanks for the upgrade notes.