[plt-scheme] Re: HTDP - evidently not for everyone.

From: Will M. Farr (wmfarr at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 20 11:22:16 EST 2010

Jos (and others),

On Feb 19, 2010, at 7:53 PM, Jos Koot wrote:

> An interface between Scheme and BLAS would be great, even though all numbers would have to be converted to flonums and would have to be returned as flonums.

You might try building on the plt-linalg PLaneT package: http://planet.plt-scheme.org/display.ss?package=plt-linalg.plt&owner=wmfarr .  It's got basic bindings to LAPACK and BLAS; if those aren't sufficient for your needs, go ahead and write more---I'd be happy to incorporate anything you do in the package, or if you've got significant changes, "transfer" the entire project to you.

Happy matrix inverting!

Will

Posted on the users mailing list.