[plt-scheme] Please help : How do i add contents from user to auser defined list

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Fri Feb 19 10:22:24 EST 2010

I assume this is not homework. (If it is, this solution probably is not
acceptable)

(define (communicate msg) (display msg) (read))

(for/list
 ((i
   (in-range 0
    (begin
     (communicate "Please enter the number of modules taken in the
semester:\n")))))
 (communicate "Please enter your grade:\n"))

Just Yoking,
Jos