[plt-scheme] Re: HTDP - evidently not for everyone.

From: Benjamin L. Russell (DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 22:12:49 EST 2010

On 2/19/10 11:56 AM, Benjamin L. Russell wrote:
> Nevertheless, if there is to be an "HtDP light," then why not an "HtDP
> advanced" as well?

Actually, come to remember, this is in fact such a book:  _How to Design
Worlds_ (see http://world.cs.brown.edu/) (my apologies to the authors
for their work having slipped my memory).  Nevertheless, that book is
essential a sequel to and companion volume for HtDP, and assumes
knowledge of both Scheme and the design recipes from that work.

Allow me to rephrase my question:  Is there an "HtDP à la _The Little
Schemer_?"

-- Benjamin L. Russell

Posted on the users mailing list.