[plt-scheme] format string with named parts

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 10 14:17:28 EST 2010

I wasn't clear. I need to make the format strings before I'm ready to
plug in the named values. In Python, they're just strings, so there's
no problem creating them before you have the values ready to insert,
but since @-exprs are really code, you have to hold off evaluating
them until you have the values ready to plug in.

Either using a lambda-expression or figuring something out like
Laurent suggested is not hard, once you think about doing it. My
biggest problem seems to be not being aware exactly which tools I have
in my toolbox and, even when I know there's a tool in there, not
realizing it's good for the task at hand.

Todd