[plt-scheme] How to add check-expect to Pretty Big

From: Barry Brown (barry at cs.sierracollege.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 7 01:32:08 EST 2010

How can I add the functionality of HtDP's testing (check-expect, et al) to Pretty Big?

I tried (require htdp/testing), but when I run a few tests I run into a couple of difficulties:

First, tests must come after the function definition. This isn't really a problem, but it differs from the HtDP languages.

Second, I get output for each of the tests, rather than a summary:
The only test passed!
Both tests passed!
All 3 tests passed!

What do I need to do make Pretty Big act more like HtDP when it comes to testing?

Thanks!

Posted on the users mailing list.