[racket] Reading drracket files into text%

From: Ryan Golbeck (rmgolbec at cs.ubc.ca)
Date: Tue Aug 31 15:13:41 EDT 2010

I'm modifying the handin-server collection to include an option where
our students can retrieve "starter" files for assignments and labs.
Since these files will be saved on the server directly from DrRacket,
rather than through the handin infrastructure, the files include these
three lines of meta data.

I was hoping to use pretty much the same infrastructure already
provided in the handin-server and client to transmit the files, so I
was trying to massage the starter files into the same format that the
client already expects when it retrieves a submitted assignment.  So,
I'm running into the problem that these first three lines are in files
saved by DrRacket, but not in files that the handin-server saves for a
submitted assignment.

So I don't specifically have to read it into a text% object.  But I'm
not sure the best way to handle them.

Thanks for the help!
-ryan