[racket] beginner's question on learning Scheme

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 25 11:47:38 EDT 2010

On Aug 25, 2010, at 11:40 AM, Jim Wise wrote:

> I played some with trying to use those examples with Racket's mcons
> mutable pairs, but didn't find any clean way to get there from here,
> since enough other things get broken by the fact that cons pairs and
> mcons pairs are not interchangeable.

I should have said you're best bet is to study Racket from
the Guide that comes with the software and the system-ish
tutorials if you have sufficient experience with building stuff.

Once you have done so, take a brief look at R6RS just to reassure
yourself you're not missing anything.

-- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.