[racket] changing the default language

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Aug 25 10:22:15 EDT 2010

On Aug 24, Kartik Agaram wrote:
> Is there a way to switch the default language to mzscheme (or
> something else where the empty list can be evaluated without
> quoting) without getting into a module environment?
>
> (I'm trying to code-generate scheme code.)

* If you're talking about generating files, then you can just use
  "#lang mzscheme" at the top to get the (very) old legacy language.

* If you're talking about running racket, then you can use a flag to
  set the initial language: "racket -I mzscheme".

* And if you're talking about editing in DrRacket, then the language
  dialog has an "Automatic #lang line" that determines the line that
  gets inserted into new buffers.