[racket] textarea-input formlet | How to specify rows & cols

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 6 14:01:14 EDT 2010

The textarea formlet doesn't support setting those attributes right
now. It should be straight-forward for you to do and me to commit the
patch. Check out:

http://github.com/plt/racket/blob/master/collects/web-server/formlets/input.rkt

and compare textarea-input to text-or-password and you should be able
to do it fairly easily.

If you submit a bug report, then it will be on my TODO list to get to
eventually.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay