[racket] Long compilation+launch times

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 4 08:23:32 EDT 2010

> If you still have the old version, try mzc on the two versions (split
> and unsplit), as Noel mentioned, and see if that changes anything.

I have an additional collection path, but using "++collects-dir
/my-path-to-collect/"
 does not seem do that.
It returns the error:

standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found: "common" in any of:
(#<path:/home/orseau/.racket/5.0.1.2/collects>
#<path:/usr/plt-5.0.1.2/collects>)

I tried "--collects-dest" too, but same problem.
I suppose I could add each lib by hand with "++lib", but there are a number
of them.
Isn't there a way to add a collection path to mzc?

> (Also, and this is probably a dumb question, but you didn't change any
> behavior when you split things up accidentally, did you?)

Dumb questions are often the most important ones of course.
There have been other changes but I don't really expect them to be
noticeable.
Although with the change, I am now using setter generators for variables to
cross the module barrier, whereas those variables were initially directly in
the
same module.
There are not many of them though, so I'm not sure if that could change
anything at all.

I also wondered if there could be something related to runtime-paths,
but that's just a thought.