[racket] rendering lists of strings as at-expressions in scribbled documentation

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Aug 3 06:34:22 EDT 2010

On Aug  2, Tim Brown wrote:
> [...]
> Is there any way ask scribble to re-present the list of strings as an
> @-form?
>
> If not I could do with help in implementing such.

There's no way to do that now.  The at-exp reader leaves syntax
properties on what it reads which can be used to reconstruct the
@-forms for rendering, but it's not doing that at the moment.  This is
also a problem for racket code (in plain scribble documentation) which
is using the usual reader to read the expressions -- and I think that
the best way to deal with that is to eventually leave the code as
strings (that is, use @racket{...code...} instead of
@racket[...code...]).

But that still won't apply in your case, and I'm not sure that there's
something that would.  (For example, what if you use comments in the
@list{...} blocks?)