[plt-scheme] Help with programming

From: Thomas Chust (chust at web.de)
Date: Thu Apr 22 13:20:59 EDT 2010

2010/4/22 Joe Burk <joshwbfantasy at yahoo.com>
> [...]
> Hey everyone, I'm a bit new to scheme and I'm looking for some
> help. Hopefully you guys can assist me. I was given these few
> questions and I have no clue where to start. So if anyone could
> answer them they would be of much help.
> [...]

Hello Joe,

this looks suspiciously like a homework assignment, so I will not give
a complete answer, but a little hint:

For question 1 you should look at the given definitions for get-evens,
get-odds and get>2 and ask yourself what they have in common. In fact,
the differences are pretty small and the signature given for the
function extract, that you are supposed to write, gives another hint
as to what makes the difference, because it must somehow be possible
to encode whatever distinguishes get-evens, get-odds and get>2 into
the arguments of extract, or question 2 could not be answered :-)

Ciao,
Thomas