[plt-scheme] Side effect requiring rnrs/base-6?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 18 08:21:38 EDT 2009

At Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:05:00 -0700, John Clements wrote:
> I suspect that there's something about your configuration that makes
> your installation non-standard.  I wonder whether a fresh install
> would bring the two platforms' behavior back in line?

Eli has been able to replicate the problem, so I don't think that's it.

I haven't had a chance to look closely, yet, but I think it's probably
something in `module->namespace' related to syntax objects where the
order of imports is not preserved (scheme/base' versus `rnrs/base-6').

Posted on the users mailing list.